“A great home for creating at any age/level. A good hub for creation” – Lia Baron, CiP graduate
We support the growth of emerging and professional artists, companies and teachers.
- Troupe: a new platform for young and emerging performers aged 11–24 years creating their own shows to tour on Greentop’s outdoor aerial rig.
- Greentop Artist development/ co-commissions: through provision of space and support and often working with partners we promote the creation and showcasing of new work
- Weekly Practice for professional artists
- Professional courses in blocks of weekend, 1 week, 4 week and 12 weeks.
We also provide:
- Scratch Nights and Showcase events to try out new ideas in a safe environment
- Specialist 1-2-1 Tuition across disciplines including swinging trapeze
Examples of Artist’s projects / co-commissions
Through provision of space and support and often working with partners, Greentop promote the creation and showcasing of new work. Partners include The Civic (Barnsley) and Deda (Derby) and National Centre for Circus Arts (London).
Previous artist development support includes:
Second hand Child (2021) by Rebecca Solomon
Adventure Shack (2019/20) by Claire Crook And The Babbling Vagabonds
Climb The City Video (2018) by Kapow
Natalie Inside Out (2017) by Mark Morreau And Natalie Breckert
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org