“A great home for creating at any age/level. A good hub for creation” – Lia Baron, CiP graduate
With support from National Lottery through Arts Council England and in partnership with Enable Us and The Civic Barnsley we are testing how we can increase our support for the growth of emerging and professional circus artists, companies and teachers. We are trialing an Artist Development team and programme to promote creative and technical support for aspiring and professional physical performers across the North of England
- Greentop Artist Residency Awards and co-commissions: through provision of space and support and often working with partners we promote the creation and showcasing of new work.
- Professional Development opportunities through a programme of masterclasses and specialist training opportunities.
- Weekly Artist Practice Time for professional circus artists.
- Scratch Nights and Showcases to try out new ideas in a safe environment
- Specialist 1-2-1 Tuition can be arranged by emailing email@example.com
This programme is made possible with public funding by the National Lottery through Arts Council England.
Examples of Artist’s projects / co-commissions
Through provision of space and support and often working with partners, Greentop promote the creation and showcasing of new work. Partners include The Civic (Barnsley) and Deda (Derby) and National Centre for Circus Arts (London).
Previous artist development support includes:
Second hand Child (2021) by Rebecca Solomon
Adventure Shack (2019/20) by Claire Crook And The Babbling Vagabonds
Climb The City Video (2018) by Kapow
Natalie Inside Out (2017) by Mark Morreau And Natalie Breckert
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org